Friday, July 08, 2011

Neil Patrick Harris Kicks Broadway Ass










I love Neil Patrick Harris. My love for him is pretty recent I admit. I absolutely loved him in the Harold and Kumar movies. I adore his Comcast commercials. And I thought his performance at the beginning of the Tony's was brilliant. And, parts of the song are actually true, which makes it even funnier. You can see the performance below in case you missed it. It will certainly cause you to have a spring in your step this lovely Friday summer morning.

4 comments:

Kugie & KATE said...

AnneMarie, I didn't know that you are a switch-hitter.
And I thought I was in love with you and your thoughtful books of straight folks. OhWell.

Annmarie Ortega said...

As far as I know being a "switch hitter" means you like the opposite sex and sometimes the same sex. Since NPH is a man, even though he is gay, it doesn't make me a switch hitter. But thanks for the laugh.

Anonymous said...

He's such a CUTE little girly-man!

Annmarie Ortega said...

You're right! He is cute. Super cute.